Progress: 46%

Ok, I submitted by mistake before I was done... sorry

Colesterol 30mg
Sodium 90 mg
Total Carb 3g
Fiber 2 g
Sugars 1g
Protien 4g

Ingredients: Almonds, egg, (peanut butter cookies contain peanuts)butter, (chocolate cookies contain cocoa) sucralose (Splenda Brand)baking powder, salt, potassium sorbate (a natural perservative) citric acid (caramel color, red 40- except California Almond flavor) natural and artificial flavors.

They aslo make a really great brownie and some bake mixes.

Company name and address: Pleasantville Cookie Company PO Box 772 Dubin Ohio 43017
Phone number 614-801-0991
www.pleasantvillecookies.com

So far, these have not affected my weight loss at all. What i like about them is that they give you a full feeling because of the Almond meal (flour?) They are not real sweet and I have had them for breakfast.

One thing that I think is so cool is all of the businesses that have started because of low carb. There was a reply to one of my post concerning low carb granola and someone mentioned Gram's Granola. Again, you can order this product on the internet. I think it is great that so many are taking their lifestyle and changing it into their life's income as well.

Maybe, one day, I will think of a great low carb product myself. Afterall, I do make a mean low-carb cheesecake.

Hope this information helps for any who are interested. My personal favorites are the California Almond and the Brownie.

Yum. Yum.