Old Sat, Jan-11-03, 16:31

Plan: WIN! (my own plan)
Stats: 172/150/123 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default HETOAME

Heather!

{{{{{{{{{HUMONGOUS HUGS TO YOU}}}}}}}}}}

When I read your post....I just can't begin to tell you how very much I identified with you! You had me laughin' at myself for I KNOW that I would have done EXACTLY what you did for there is no way I could have resisted such a bargain!

I'm a definite chocoholic...with me, here in Canada, it is Ross bars...they are so delicious. I bought 16 bars last weekend at a cost of $25.00. I promised myself I would eat only one...well, , maybe two a day. Two I gave to my neighbour, two I put in the fridge for my husband, and the remainin' fourteen, I put in the freezer so it would (hopefully) take me longer to eat them. WRONG! I was hypnotized by the 'thought' of all of those goodies just waitin' in the freezer...invitin' me to eat them. Well, I couldn't resist and I ate all of them over the weekend! Then, on Monday, I couldn't help myself, I ate the two I had put to the side for my husband!

Guilt absolutely overwhelmed me. I called one of my daughters and asked her to help me! Now that I have met you, I have finally met someone who is so like me that I can relax and laugh at my own Self.

You are my first ANGEL on this site and I am grateful for you and your merry-hearted spirit! I have a journal so if you ever want to post me in my journal, feel welcome.

YOU are very special!

Many Blessings and Happy New Year 2003, Heather!

n0ah

(p.s. ~ if I find any Ross bars on sale ~ I know I will still buy them! ~ I can't resist a good bargain! ()