Old Tue, May-20-08, 06:19
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 160/158.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomarb
good- AS means artificial sweeteners. Please don't use sugar- use the spenda but the less the better.
I eat 2 real eggs everyday- no problem!
My salad dressing is usually homemade- oil and vinegar- or blue cheese or ranch. They have less carbs if you get the regular version, not the low fat.

See what happens with these tweeks- and please post a lot and let us know how you are doing!
E

Okay, here is my report.

I had to go out of town unexpectedly and wasn't totally prepared. I did try to stick to plan as best as possible but found my self in two situations were I ate past my hour limit on my RM. (was with a large group of people and food took a long time to reach table, made mistake of nibbling on appetizers!)

Anyway, it is also that TOM. So i expected to have a gain this week. And I did. Up 3 lbs.

But, my body fat has been the lowest since i started and my clothes feel pretty good.. (My scale does body fat too)

SO, I am totally back on plan since i got home Monday but will have another obstacle this weekend with family coming in from out of town. But I am determined to stick to plan.

Thanks for responding and taking interest!

tracie