#1   ^
Old Tue, May-13-08, 05:18
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 160/158.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 5%
Unhappy No loss

I'm a little depressed this morning. I weighed myself and had stayed the same weight as last week. So in total I've lost 2 LBS in three weeks. Better than gaining, of course, but disappointing nonetheless.

I think I've been doing the plan the correct way. I never eat past my hour limit for my RM. I've been walking for an hour every other day as weather permits (Been rainy here lately)
Drinking my water. Eating CR meals twice a day.

Typical day:

2 cups of coffee, 4 splendas total, tablespoons of half and half
1/2 cup of egg beaters, green peppers and cheese omelet with two pieces of veggie bacon (only 2 carbs for two slices)

lunch: big salad with tuna, mushrooms, cheese, and fat free/sugar free/carb free dressing

RM: side salad, veggie burger wrap consisting of veggie burger, lettuce on a FlatOut Wrap, broccoli/carrots/cauliflower mix, fiber one chocolate chip snack bar for dessert. (Sometimes will have a tuna melt on same flatout bread with fat-free cheese in place of veggie burger)

snacks: cheese or fake bacon strips. (never more than two slices at a time, maybe twice a day if hungry especially on days i walk)

I do have an extra coffee around 3:30 each day; two splendas, 1 tablespoon of half and half. It doesn't seem to create a insulin rush for me or cravings afterwards.

I guess i should try to cut the snacks out, but sometimes I’m truly hungry, others just bored. (I work from home)

Other than that, I feel great. My clothes feel different; looser. I wonder if i should try measuring myself instead of weighing.

Looking for inspiration, tips, help to give this diet more time.

tracie
Sponsored Links