View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Fri, May-09-08, 21:28

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%

In my sister's ex-husband's family, there hasn't been a girl born in 6 generations. My sister's son by him recently had a son. I don't know if there's a possibility of a genetic mutation where they don't produce female sperm? Seems I heard something about it. His brother also had a boy. My sister is a Pepsi addict. Lots of sugar/carbs. I'm not sure about his brother's wife's diet. She's not heavy though.

I got Kevin Trudeau's second book, and there's mention in it about environmental poisoning scewing the ratio of boys to girls being born. So, maybe breakfast isn't the "secret" to having a boy. Maybe it's environmental hormones... I've only skimmed it, but he also discusses plane trails staying in place for hours. And that experiments are being done (through the plane trails?). Pretty much without our knowledge/consent. I'll get the page number if anyone else has his second book. "More Secrets....(can't remember and don't want to dig book out and wake DH)

Quote:
sperm can live for about 5-7 days. eggs are only viable for 24 hours after release from the ovary. except for the days immediately surrounding ovulation
But see, this way they can lie in wait. Kinda like the guys who hang out by the ladies room on ladies night.