Old Sat, May-03-08, 19:00
Great seller! A+++++

Plan: mine
Stats: 123/456/789 Female 2'3"
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefjen
Well I finished my meeger challenge and then my day got bad. One thing spiraled into another and it got worse and worse (even getting into a car accident only minor other guys fault) but as you can see i lost it.

So what did i do?

I did what I USED to do.. i BiNGED

and I BINGED BAD! I went for toast.... followed by a pear.....followed by more toast...

then after crying I decided to have a chocolatebar!

Oh and Mcdonalds for dinner.. I dont even remember going through the drive thru!! ((Go figure i didnt eat the bun?!?!))

Anyway I need to write this down.

This is the first time ive "cheated" Like this. I feel disgusting. I feel like im about to burst I dont like this feeling.. I am sugar drunk.

I dont know what to do to get back on track? I will IF tomorrow.. and eat tomorrow night.. something healthy already poached some chicken breasts and boiled some eggs.

But Im wanting soemthing to purge this badness from my body. HOPEFULLY by Tues Ill be back in Ketosis!

Please... Help me! I need some insight for I dont even know what to do. I am shaking as im typing this.

Wow! You've had the day from Funkybutt Junction!

I think you did some GREAT things. you opted for fruit, protein and a slight amount of bread. Really, I wouldn't say you fell off the wagon or started backstroking through vats of pudding.

Many folks occasionally eat off plan. Just make the next thing you put into your mouth 'legal' and keep on keeping on.

You're going to be ok!