View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Apr-25-08, 02:54

Plan: Atkins-ish/IF-ish
Stats: 385/278/180 Female 5'10"
BF:something, maybe
Progress: 52%

So yesterday I also did 3 X 10 ledge pushups. And I got on the rebounder for an 11 minute session in the afternoon -- intervals, one minute jog bouncing, 30 seconds intense jumping, 30 seconds gentler bouncing. Lather, rinse, repeat for the 11 minutes.

This morning I got up. Got on the rebounder for 11 minutes. Did 14 minutes of KB workout.

3 X 15 sumo deadlift ~ 35#
3 X 7 KB swings ~ 35#
2 X 15 KB swings ~ 20#
2 X 5 one arm swings ~ 20#
2 X 10 bent arm pullovers ~ 10#
2 X 10 alternating presses ~ 10#
1 X 10 two hand push presses ~ 20#

I'd just cleaned the 20# KB to do some squats, but the timer went off...and I respect the timer.

Odhinn apparently had a death wish this morning. I was doing the swings with the 35# KB when he decided that it was an 18-inch elastic moment and started trying to wind himself around my ankles. NOT a good idea when mama is swinging a 35# hunk of iron with a handle. I somehow managed to avoid killing him and injuring myself. I paused the timer for a minute and had a coniption. A few minutes later when I lay down on the rebounder to do the pullovers, Odhinn managed to put himself in a position where he got clocked by the 10# KB. Luckily he's got a really hard skull and I was in full control of the KB, so it didn't hit him hard. Oy.
Sponsored Links