View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jan-09-03, 21:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%

OH! That is sad to me too. I know lots of kids that play with my son eat garbage all the time. They just live on crackers and over processed chicken nuggets. Their parents consider healthy food those yogurt things that squirt out and friut chews for fruit!

My son hasn't ever even seen white bread! He eats lots of fruit. I really think it takes training. I don't expect everyone's kids to just start eating fruit when they say to. I never give my son junk if he hasn't eaten good. Today's lunch was sandwich w/ homemade turkey noodle soup.

I don't know why they even sell that crap to kids in schools. My motto is that you put out the healthy food, if they're really and truly hungry they will eat it. If my son wants something to eat, the first thing he suggests is junk usually, so I test him and tell him I'll feed him some broccoli. If he says okay then I know he's really hungry. And then, I really do feed him broccoli.

I thought the same thing about my Sugarbuster sayings. I should call the company and see if they'd like to buy my idea!$$ heehee