View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jan-09-03, 17:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/171/135
BF:
Progress: 3%

Thank you for all the feedback...here is what i usually eat

In the morning I have either eggs or 2 sausage patties, never both (I dont care much for eggs but I cant do sausage everyday)

That normally holds me until lunch when I will have a small salad with cucumbers, cheese and sometimes a tomatoe slice...I usually will also have some tuna salad or rolled up boars head thin sliced roast beef with lettuce around it...

For dinner I will have a small salad with cheese, cucumbers and sometimes a tomato slice with a piece of chicken, pork or some shrimp (tonight it was tuna patty with 2 deviled eggs)

Thats it...for a snack i might have a piece of celery with some cream cheese but I have found over the past couple of days I dont really need snack...I just dont feel hungry for a while.

I am only drinking water although I did try one atkins chocolate shake on Tuesday and have had one advantage bar. Also I discovered arizona diet tea made with Splenda and I had one of those yesterday. Also I always use just plain old vinegar and oil on my salad dressing.

I have just started exercising again and that has been only one and a half weeks now...weight lifting 3X a week for one hour and cardio for 45 mins 3 x's week.

Let me know if you see something that is a no no...I know that tomatoes are on the free list of veggies but only a slice or two a day..maybe its that.

Thanks