View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Apr-13-08, 21:14

Plan: Keto/CKD
Stats: 150/144/125 Female 10
BF:
Progress: 24%

Wow. I haven't been on this forum in years. I just happened to check my old email..which I do like once every 2 months cause it collects spam but some good online deals and cupons. LOL

k. I'm 26 now. LOL My vision still sucks but hasn't gotten worse. That one guy had me at -7.5 then I went to a new doctor and told them they had me at 7.5 and they couldn't get me there through the eye thing. So now I'm at -6.50. I don't think I got BETTER, I guess the first guy screwed up or something.. no clue.

I still can't read signs from a far while driving on the highway. So a year or 2 ago, I took the easy way out and got a GPS for when I don't know where I am going. I've left the state now without any problems. LOL My new doctor says my problems are because of my astigmatism and gave me BOTH torics unlike the first dr who only gave me one toric. I tried practically every soft contact out there. The one pair that I could read better with dried my eyes out like crazy so I stuck with the next best pair because they weren't drying and just sacrificed seeing a little clearer.

Actually it was getting better last year because I was doing some "natural" things. I bought a green star juicer and was drinking a lot of juice with carrot in it. Carrot is gross but it's amazing mixed with apple. Using glasses that aren't as strong while online also helped. I can see the computer just fine with no straining but not anything else.

Now my eyes are worse again thanks to some hypothyroid/hormone mess and other stupid little things that are coming up. (A test even confirmed insulin resistance) I was gaining weight on Synthroid and other weird symptoms so I switched to Armour. So I guess "keto" will be "owning" me again soon.