View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jan-08-03, 07:56

Plan: Atkins, CAD, Atkins
Stats: 160/136.5/125
BF:
Progress: 67%

Hi guys!

So far so good.. at this rate I will have an average 1.5 loss for the week.. YES!.. but the only prob is that I'll be in the middle of the everglades on Sunday and won't be able to weigh for the average.... sheesh! I think I'll just weigh Saturday morning before we leave and use that figure.. shift everything to Saturday.

It's funny, I thought I posted a question yesterday on this thread, but I don't see it today. Must have posted in an earlier thread. Anyhow, I've been skipping lunches. At first it was by accident but this is now the 4th day, and yesterday I started planning it that way when I noticed I could manage it easily enough. In fact, I seem to get through the day better without it. My question is whether or not this is a good idea. I'm eating the same breakfast as always, and my dinners are getting much better since the cookies are almost gone, but I worked through my lunch for a couple of days and then just decided to continue with that, with no ill effects. In fact, it seems to have jump started my loss and I went from 140 on Sunday down to 137.5 today without a lot of hunger. What do you think? Can I continue like this for a bit?

I finally got the Christmas tree down, meant to do it Sunday but got involved with putting meals together for the trip. Now I have boxes and boxes sitting in my living room to go through.. since we're a "new" family we come with a lot of duplicate things, including Christmas decorations. Gotta weed through and decide what will become his kids' pass alongs, my kids' pass alongs, and what we really don't need two of and the kids won't want.

Hope all is well with y'all,
Joanie