#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-07-03, 09:01

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%
Default Bfl 2003

Hi everyone!!!!

I thought it was time to start a new thread for all of us that have started a new challenge this month... whether it's a personal challenge, or if you're like me, and competing in the official EAS million dollar BFL 2003 Challenge. I thought we needed a collective place to be able to go to and ask questions, encourage others, compare and contrast our plans and generally check in on each other.

I hope your challenges have all started off well. I know mine has! I'm on day 3, and already feel so much better after the holiday binges! Its funny how easily you can forget how good working out feels when you stray from it for a couple of weeks (bad me... bad).

I thought maybe we could take a page or two from Bill and work on his questions... maybe help the official competetors out with our questionairres come March. So, on that note, I was hoping everyone would list 2 or 3 of their goals for the next 12 weeks.

A couple of mine are:
---> To bring my BF% down below 25% (I'm at 31 now)
---> To be able to jog/run >1 mile without having to stop to walk any of it (I really want to be able to run outside in the early am once all of the snow melts... if it ever does! It's been non-stop snow up here this winter)
---> To establish healthy eating HABITS, as opposed to constantly going on diets, to enable me to continue my efforts to become and then stay, a healthy fit individual.

I hope this will all help us to motivate ourselves, and each other, and keep us on track.

Let's go kick some BFL Butt!!!!!

Kate
Sponsored Links