View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Jan-06-03, 21:40

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

Moi, try having your RM during lunch! I've switched over for the time being and it seems to help a lot.

Sometimes I am just so not hungry that I go until the next day, the RM sure do keep me full....

Joanie, I guess it is all about finding out what works. There must be something you are eating during your CMs that is throwing you off. But you know, some people's bodies just LOVE to hold on to the fat and keep weight on during the winter months. Perhaps you are one of them. Hopefully the Spring will bring better things, as it usually does

Tokenyanke, sometimes i TRULY hate my body!!!! AHHHHH!! It does seem like everything works against us sometimes, but I guess that is what makes us stronger, right? I mean, how easy would it be to have a super fast metabolism (my husband is one of those) and do nothing to look or feel good... Super easy, but we are learning discipline and self-control. We are also learning how to treat our bodies right, something a lot of those hypers (lol, my "coined word" for the I-Can-Eat-20-Pounds-Of-Food-And-Lose-5-Pounds people) don't understand. My husband has a banana split for breakfast (no we don't have kids yet, I have him to handle first!) - no not a small size, more like a 1/4 of a gallon of ice cream and TONS of syrup. It makes me sick just looking at it. Anyways, I guess we just have to take the negative out of things and throw it aside. There is no room for negative feelings when you are loosing weight, since half the battle is with loving ourselves. The other half is eating right and exercising.

Lowco, Yayy!! I am so proud of you!! Lol, it will be a while before I can master the "No-Sugar" attitude, but I certainly do admire you for getting there! Wait to go!