View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-06-03, 18:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/225/135 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Exclamation I'm Back and really determined!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. I was on Atkins a few months ago and quit. The first reason is because I got sick. I did'nt feel like cooking for a long time, then the holidays came, and well... it was the time of good cookies and lots of junk. The second was because I was getting VERY discouraged. I had only lost 3 pounds in over a month.
Well, I'm back and determined to do this right. I figure that there must have been a reason I could not lose any more. So I am hoping all of you wonderful people can help.
Using fitday I realize that I must be eating too many calories. So how do I know how many I should be eating. I also know the 70/27/3 ratio. I'm working at night for awhile so it's late when I get up. but here is how I am doing so far.

eggsalad 3 eggs w/ 3 tbl mayo
1 large cheeseburger fried in butter
1 cup cauliflower w/ butter

It's not much food and fitday says I am already up to 1424 calories and my ratio is 84/14/1

So what am I doing wrong? I thought proteins were basically free but they arent because of the calories. I am so very confused. In 2 meals it looks like I am WAY off everything. If anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful!

Lisa
Sponsored Links