View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jan-06-03, 11:41

Plan: No more
Stats: 168/177/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: -39%

Hey Cassie,

Yes, I guess it is pretty good to at least maintain over the holidays! You and I must be a lot alike in that I can gain several #'s overnight and they don't come right back off again. And they say you have to eat something like 3500 EXTRA calories just to gain a #, but NOT IN MY CASE! And it sounds like the same in yours. That is so frustrating, too, cause there is no logical reason for it!

And Joanie... yes, those Girl Scout cookies!!! We have an order form going around at work and it's easy to see what everyone's weak spot is! I wish you the best getting rid of the Christmas cookies, too.

I worked out extra all weekend, but didn't quite feel "light" enough to want to weight this morning! I am such a wimp some days! But I've been taking Tylenol a lot lately for a sore muscle in my neck that is about to drive me nuts and I know that can cause water retention... Why does EVERYTHING work against us?!

Anyway.... I hope everyone has a good week and great success with getting rid of those holiday pounds!