View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Jan-05-03, 14:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Hello all

It's Sunday, and in Halifax that means the world junior hockey finals are tonight. Big hockey fans in our house, should I say my husband and son are, but like when the Canada women and men won there golds in 2002 we are hopeful that 2003 will be the year our juniors do too. Go Canada Go!!!
So, what else, the quiche I make 2 at a time, it has 1 lb of crumpled (cooked) bacon on the on the bottom, then a layer of aged (3 year) white cheddar, a thin layer of green onion (chives), in a bowl I take 14 eggs beaten, add 1 cup of whipping cream (not beaten) and stir just till mixed, and pour this into the two dishes. I cook at 350 for 35 minutes ( this may vary for you). This is so good, and reheats in the microwave wonderfully.
I race predominantly on J29's, only female on an otherwise all male crew (woman power!!!). I also race with all female crews on various other boats. I love to race, the starts are intense, and it is a great work out.
I decided to start back into this today instead of waiting until tomorrow to officially start. It's amazing how not fitting into anything but my stretchies is an insentive. I can't believe I've done this to myself, and I did do it to myself. I have never been this unhealthy in my life, and I am not to proud of myself. I will be 40 in March and I truely want to be alot healthier then than I am now.
So it's off to drink my water and get more organized for tomorrow, food wise, wish me luck and I hope everyone is having a good day.
Jo-Ann