View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jan-05-03, 14:20

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%
Cool Cruising thru this WOL

One mind sent that really affects me is this: "I have to eat this now or I will miss out and lose my chance." When I say that to myself I set myself up for a binge or splurge and then neg self talk later. We have food around us all the time. If I tell myself I You Can do it!!! will NEVER be able to have this it only makes thinkgs worse. When I realized I could have something with carbs it eased my mind and I stuck to the plan. (An example...I thought I could never have another white bread sandwich...I read the carb count and the bread had 10 per slice, so I had a half of a sandwich and made sure to eat extra fiber with it...) That way I did tell myself it was all or nothing.

Also induction is worth is for the weight loss, vitality, energy. And it will help carb those cravings so that you would be ruled by them during the cruise!!

Sorry to hear about your father and the stress. I slipped up from Oct to Jan 2 but am on track and feeling great. I just got lazy and didn't prepare my low carb substitiutions. I am making "peanut butter balls" today. They are really good! It is a nice little treat after a meal. (And low carb to boot!)