View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Feb-19-08, 20:30
Registered Member

Plan: very high fat diet
Stats: 185/185/185 Male 6'3"
BF:
Progress:

"I figured that the more fat I eat, the faster I use the fat I have on my body."

no, the more fat you eat, the less carbs you eat which means you pack on less fat, but to get rid of your existing "reserves" you have to consume less calories than your burning day after day, a high fat diet allows you to do this painlessly, and by cutting off the carbs its just a matter of time before you cut down your fat stores; you cant pig out on pork and expect to burn off your stores, your body doesnt turn to fat stores unless you burn more than you put in, and a fatty pound of pork has ALOT of energy

now, once you burn off the fat reserves you can pig out on porkchops as much as you want since your not eating carbs you wont pack the fat back on

most people severely underestimate the amount of time they can fast, if you have 15 pounds of adipose fat you can go for a month without eating, most people now feel so dependent on food they forget that we're extremely adapted to starvation, in fact most of our cellular cleaning processes dont even become activated until we are in fasting mode, which in short means regular fasting is extremely good for your health, but ill leave that story to another time

elleh - i assure you my mother doesnt get any special treatment as far as my manners are concerned; whenever i come by now she's afraid to even have fruit lying
around -_-