#12   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-08, 22:35
Registered Member

Plan: very high fat diet
Stats: 185/185/185 Male 6'3"
BF:
Progress:

only a month away from 23 actually -_-

carrageenan is bad..BAD stuff, is a few lbs worth risking your long term health for? you make that choice as an adult, there's no right or wrong about it really

"I guess I better research it."
works better when you do it BEFORE you start eating the stuff, im surprised you dont get stomach aches, that stuff wrecks your intestines

http://www.notmilk.com/carageenan.html

have you researched aspartame?

one of the benefits of a high fat diet as you undoubtedly know is that we dont experience hunger like people on high carb diets, i have had terrible appetite last few days, and when i get a sore throat i can fast for days, its a natural reaction of your body to suppress appetite when it needs to repair itself or fight infection, something thats alot harder to do when your constantly throwing loads of carbs in the oven

the process of switching between eating and running off batteries (fat) is so effortless when you eat mostly fat that your body has a much easier time getting you to fast when it needs it, its 11:40pm as i type this and i havent even eaten anything today because i have a sore throat and my appetite is exactly 0, however i never get TRULY sick anymore, i havent had a runny nose or coughing or sneezing fits or sore eyes that you usually get when you get sick - for a year now, a cold is slightly uncomfortable now at worst