View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-17-08, 20:47
Registered Member

Plan: very high fat diet
Stats: 185/185/185 Male 6'3"
BF:
Progress:

i really cant give you any concrete numbers my eating schedule is erratic at best, sometimes i eat 3 times a day sometimes only once; most of the time i just eye it, its not like you have to have exact percentages, what your eating is great, to be honest there are days when i want to pig out on protein and others when i dont even want to touch it just want the most fat i can eat

the heavy cream you buy is carrageenan free i take it? i simply cant get any or id be drinking it too believe me

the fact that heavy cream and meat holds your appetite for a long time somehow does not surprise me

why would you have a problem on a trip? what store doesnt carry sour cream, meat and cream cheese? even if you cant get heavy cream its not like your committing heresy by eating other high fat dairy; be flexible, heavy cream is great but your not going to always be able to get your hands on some, so have widely-available alternatives in mind

~wifezilla - interesting thing i just remembered... my favourite food before i ever did low carb was fried chicken wings with blue cheese...oh man i used to eat TONS of them...and people would always tell you how their super bad for your health... life is not without a sense of irony

i never did forgive my parents for forcing me to eat vegetables when i was young... -_-