View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Jan-04-03, 18:32

Plan: own version of LC
Stats: 180/163/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 49%

Hi Kaela

"What is wrong w/ me? Why is this so hard and so important? I feel like I've been going in circles lately. I used to weigh myself everyday. Any change and I'd analyze why it happened. Finally I stopped doing that but now I measure myself! It's so weird. I'm so weird. I had lost an inch or so off my hips and thighs and waist and then today I measured myself and I have gained almost all of it back. Maybe it's just b/c I'm PMSing but I don't .."

" want to cry but I can't. Why am I so sad? I feel so weak and retarded b/c I can't even control my own body....
I know I'm making progress though, compared to how I used to be...I did drugs (mostly speed) during my whole high school career. I guess after I quit I replaced drugs with food"

Are we twins?

Been where you are too many times, but thank the Lord that today my life is much better. Some months PMS really hits me hard and other months it's mild. I also gain 2 or 3 pounds during my period and I just feel absolutely fat and ugly even though I'm not. Strange what hormones can do.

Hang in there...."this too shall pass"