Old Sat, Jan-04-03, 16:17

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%
Default Re: I think I'm insane

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaela
I had too much to drink on New Year's and at like 4 in the morning I devoured junk food from 7-11 without even thinking.

Ok, take a deep breath, and read on.

First off, the above quote from your post is most certainly the reason why your weight/measurements are off. You can't expect to drink alcohol and eat junk food and get the results you are looking for.

Secondly, I went back and read your journal. Your carb levels are closer to 10 not 20, and from the few meals you've posted, you aren't eating enough vegetables or protein.

Now that the exams and holidays are over it's time for a fresh start. Pick up your copy of Atkins and refresh yourself on the right foods to eat and the right way to approach this. You'll have better luck if you eat closer to the way the plan is written.

Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees, especially if things are looking grey and glum. It's easy to get grey and glum after the holidays. Here's your chance to start fresh and start seeing results. Hang in there. We're all in this together!