View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 22:23

Plan: Sugar Busters
Stats: 211/211/175
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Anyone try the "Sugarbusters" cookies from Southern Heritage?

Hi everyone.....I'm new to the boards & want to try the sugarbusters plan. I started trying to go lower carb on 10/28, not following any particular plan, but just trying to see how hard lower carb would be. I generally stuck to 50-75 carbs a day, but didn't lose any weight (which is my goal). There could be a number of reasons....one primary being that I'm taking fertility drugs and trying to conceive (TTC), so my weight loss efforts are not that easy these days. As a matter of fact, I seem to be constantly gaining on these darn drugs, so the battle is even harder than it's ever been before.

I've read most of the books: DANDR, Sugarbusters, Carb Addicts, Protein Power, etc....and sugarbusters seems to be the one I may be able to stick to more than the others.

I'm ready to get serious about this, but was wondering if anyone had ever tried the sugarbusters cookies that are sold by Southern Heritage? If so....how did they taste? and did they work? Just curious....I found these by searching on yahoo for additional info on sugarbusters.

Nice to be on board & looking forward to getting to know you all in this journey.......
Sponsored Links