View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 18:57

Plan: Curves/Atkins
Stats: 155/133/115
BF:38
Progress: 55%
Post KMWEBB

I've added you to my buddy list. This support forum is great to get information from experienced low carbers BUT for the day to day stuff, I have more in common with people like you and me. We're beginning this journey together. Using your clothes to gauge the success of this is a good idea and you're lucky not to be a slave to your scale. I'm impressed that you already can tell the difference. My "fat clothes" are not feeling as tight, I think. Yay!
I also am monitoring every swallow I take on fitday.com. I'm finding it difficult to get the carbs up to 20 even though I'm eating salad and the allotted veggies. I just don't like having those for breakfast - which I don't usually eat. I'm also horrified by the high fat gram count - particularly the saturated fats.

Today I don't feel so light headed but my stomach is feeling queasy. I'm sure it's all the fat I've eaten.

Still, I've lost 6 and a half pounds in one week. I am also exercising for at least a half hour every day. I started low carb eating on my own last Friday but went to Atkins induction for a more structured plan. I will follow through at least for another day.
I'm not sure if this is the forum for a day by report. Should we send this by email instead?

I'll stay in touch, my friend.