View Single Post
  #158   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 16:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 050/029/000 Female 5ft, 8 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

Ahhhhhh, still breathing heavy here. But you probably already know that from the odor of the ketones.

Ela, I missed that tip on Oprah. Thanks for letting me know. I need some help in that "frontal area", too. Now that I am a few pounds bigger, the undies are cutting in and creating yet another waistline. Just how many can I handle? It will be nice to have an excuse to go to bed early!

Why don't we all stop obsessing with this weight problem and just post our gains or losses weekly or better yet monthly? (not trying to rain on your parade, Ela. I think it's wonderful that you are seeing success already!) I just don't want to even think about it this year. Last year I obsessed all year and ended up feeling like a failure all the time. It's time for us to learn to love ourselves and not let this monster take over. We all know the plan and if we just stick to it, we can be proud of ourselves for our success.

This wagon is just shaking and rattling down that hill with all this laughter and fun. We will surely shake off some of our "extra" as we go.

Carol