View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 15:40

Plan: Atkins started 1/2/03
Stats: 302/260/185
BF:47/38/23
Progress: 36%
Default Pants for us tall women!

The other place I get my pants, other than Lands End, is Avenue. Their talls are VERY long, sometimes I only need their regulars. If you don't have a store in the area, I am pretty sure they have a website.

On other notes, thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I am doing well on day two. A little nauseau but not nearly as bad as it was yesterday. I thought about what sounded good for dinner, and decided I would buy it. So DH and I are having steamed artichokes dipped in butter and delmonico steaks. YUM! He is supposedly doing lowfat starting Monday and thinks that what I am doing is nuts. He won't eat anything I make starting Monday, so I am bound and determined to show him that I can do this with eating yummy foods. Cheese and nuts, oh the horrors!!!!Considering he loves his wings and beer, I don't think it will take more than a few months to convert him!

Alright, off to eat my yummy dinner, which puts me at 20 grams of carbs for the day, so anything else I eat will probably be nuked pepperoni, my snack of choice!

Amy3