Registered Member

Plan: Sugar Busters!
Stats: 326.5/312/150 Female 69"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally posted by liz175
Hi 3 Amys,

Welcome to the triple digits club! It's nice to have new members to provide each other support. I know you will be successful here. I gave up on lowfat diets years ago and resigned myself to just being fat for the rest of my life; then I discovered low carbing in July and the weight has steadily been disappearing! The remarkable thing about this way of eating is that you can lose weight without being hungry and I've never been able to tolerate being hungry (no willpower, I guess).

Hang in there, keep posting, and start a journal if you haven't already. I started my journal about six weeks ago and already I find it helpful to look back on where I was and see how much progress I have made, even in that little bit of time. I wish I had started it back in July when I begn low carbing. We're all in this for the long haul, no one loses 100 or more pounds in six months, so keeping an eye on progress made is helpful!

Thanks for your support Liz. I was so thrilled to find this forum because not a lot of people are in our shoes. Its wonderful that we can support each other because we know how we feel!!

I started a journal, but am not exactly sure what to do with it..LOL
I track my food and stuff at fitday.com but I am sure it will be helpful to write out my feelings and stuff as I go along.