View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 15:00
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%

Tricia - just had to jump in and tell you that I totally understand what you mean about the stress at work. I am a financial analyst for a Telecom company (MCI). And to make matters really stressful, my company has filed bankruptcy, laid off around 20K employees, (My DH being one of them) and indicted two of my bosses. So, heck with the glass of wine, bring me the whole bottle, and then some.

Jo-Ann - what type of quiche do you make? I love this way of eating too. For the life of me, I can't figure out why I stopped? Oh well, onward we march.

Rhu - I'm still so excited about your wedding this year, that is so kewl. November will actually come before you know it. The most exciting part is you have 11 months to really get ready for it. A lot can happen to your body in 11 months. You will be a knockout! November 9th is also my DH bday so I will be able to remember that day.

Pre-teach - Vic secret is your thing, I see. Well, I love vickies too, A secret that few people know about me, is that I have this obsession to match my bra's & underwear with my clothes. I will go all over town looking for that perfect shade of purple to match my blouse. Not sure why I do it, because no one sees it, except DH (if he's been good - oops, did I say that out loud?) Anyhow, the problem is - I've gained so much weight, the underwear they make for women my size, don't exactly come in pretty colors, its white and white only. So, i'm looking forward to being able to walking into Vics and buying my 5 pair for $20 on their usual sales they have.

Lukenlarry - my DH foams at the mouth at the thought of me being back in a bikini (actually, I don't think I've ever been in one oficially) But I have worn one just with us around - never at a public beach or pool. But that will change - I'm determined!

HowCross - Wow, you've done really good so far, 16 pounds, oh my. That is so good! I try and use fitday, but sometimes it becomes too complicated for me - time wise. But the main thing I like about it is entering my weight so when I do get discouraged and can see how far I've come. I like the reports Fitday gives you so you can compare how much weight you've lost in the past month, 6 months, or whatever. That always helps when you think your not losing.

Okay ladies, I'm off to figure some financials what an exciting job (NOT).

Bye all,