View Single Post
  #152   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 12:39

Plan: My own LC plan
Stats: 322/290/200 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Atrsy, I was posting at the same time as you.. I watched Oprah yesterday too and came away with the little tip for not eating two to three hours before you go to bed. If you have that "I could eat something" feeling when you go to bed. Then the fat in our front butts will be attacked during the night! I'm sold!!! Went to bed with that feeling and look what happened!

Theresa.. Cuba Gooding is a beautiful man! The pic is a bit fuzzy, I didn't know who it was at first.

Antonio Banderas, where?? I thought that was the lead singer from Creed. ???

I've been doing very well these past few days and I'm feeling ligher every day. Stepped on the scale this morning and it said 303. So, somethings working here. I will adjust my stats on Sunday. I figure things will come off quikley in the beginning. It's the long run that turns into a slug race.. It's been hard drinking the water, cause it's cold and I want to drink warm things when it's cold. So, I'm going to make a big pot of chicken vegatable soup this afternoon. That way I'll get some warm water in me.

Ohmygawd, Ela's cooking! Hang onto the wagon everyone, there's a tsunami coming!