View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 12:31

Plan: LC food combining w/BFL
Stats: 210/178.5/145
BF:
Progress: 48%
Cool Happy Friday to my fellow bikini babes!

Thought I would throw in my introduction: I am 33, newly married (11/15/02), no kids---work in Silicon Valley as a sales rep at a technology start-up (yes, they still do exist). I have a stressful job and over the last month instead of working out to handle my stress I have been drinking wine with dinner. I live in Northern California and REALLY like red wine. Hmmm, I wonder why I haven't lost any weight...... I have been alienating the woosh fairy! Not any more! Today is day two of induction (how many times is this?) and DH and I are committed to supporting each other on our exercise and eating.

Jo-Ann I love to sail! How exciting that you are a racer---what design do you race?? DH and I are definitely not racers; we are cruisers. Sailing for me means relaxation and enjoyment. I have crewed on some informal teams in the past and had fun--just not enough to committ to a season. It's wonderful here in the bay area because there is great sailing all year.

As for our vacation--we take one sailing trip a year to someplace warm and tropical. This year we are going to St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean in November. We gather a group of friends from all over North America and split the cost of the bareboat. Depending on the time of year and what type of boat it's less expensive than a land-based vacation. We are big catamaran fans--they are perfect vessels for this type of trip! I have always been the heaviest person on the trip---still had a fabulous time, mind you, but I want that to change.

As God as my witness, I will be in a bikini this year!!!!! I am making a statement now. It will happen!

Have a great weekend everyone!