View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 11:47

Plan: CAD from day 1
Stats: 327/304/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Thumbs up Way to go!

That's great about the belt, Anybody... good work. I don't wear belts, but I had a similar (but more embarrassing) experience the other day. On weekends I wear these soft, stretchy pants around the house, made of something like jersey, with elastic waists. I have lost 42 lbs, and the pants are getting loose. Well, I was on my way up the stairs, my son was going down. He happened to step on the hem of my pants and when I pulled up, down they came LOL. Slid right off me Had to admit, I was more pleased than anything! So, my reward to myself when I hit 50lbs lost is some new pants

I live in Ontario.. no Ihops here, but I know what you guys mean about small boothes. I don't feel embarrassed at all about requesting a table when I go to a restaurant. I am there to spend my hard-earned money in their establishment, and I am darned well going to be comfortable when I do it. Besides.. any good host or hostess would look at her clients and determine for herself that they would require a table. So, if I have to ask, I figure it is just her not doing her job properly. I have gotten a lot more confident about things like that lately. Like, telling my doctor to get some chairs for the waiting room that don't have arms , for heaven's sake!

This thread reminds me of the "sunshine moments" one.. I love it

Take care everyone,
Tracy