Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 09:29
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Default Hi Patty!

Welcome to the forum!!

I definitely think you are on to something here... if you come for a daily visit and post in your journal, you'll be WAY hooked before you know it. I can't imagine where I'd be without my LC buddies here! Probably at Baskin Robbins! The giving and receiving of support is just awesome and really is THE answer to reaching your goals. In the end, of course, it is you who deserves all the credit.

Anti-depressants are notorious for causing weight gain, but it's not impossible to overcome that obstacle, it just requires a bit more patience. As a matter of fact, PATIENCE is our mantra around here....especially for us old hags over 40! But there comes a time a month or two or three down the road where you stop caring about how fast/slow the weight is coming off.... you just enjoy the way you now feel and can't dream of ever going back to the days of lethargy, bloating, headaches, and a myriad of other "disorders". This truly is a very healthy way of eating.

I was a lot like you about food....well, I always loved to eat, but never could be bothered to PLAN or COOK!! I ate 75% of my meals in the car!! What does that tell you? But really, I experience my best success when I plan ahead, experiment with new recipes to keep my enthusiasm high, and stay on plan. I am slowly changing bad habits into good ones, so it CAN be done!

Just hang with us for a while.... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what results!