View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 08:21
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%

Yay! Tricia has joined in. Rhu, you should mozey on over to Tricia's journal and check out her wedding dress. She has the halter type too. I peaked in Tricia, and saw your wedding party pic. You looked beautiful.

Pre3teach - Welcome aboard!!!

Good idea about intorducing ourselves again Rhu - PS - I never knew you didn't eat chicken & beef. I can see where you could get board at times with your menu.

Okay, I'm 36 years old, been married 14 years and have two children, a son 12 yrs and a daughter 10 years. I joined this forum July of 2001 so this July I will be a member for two years. The problem I have is I DON'T STAY ON TRACK. Oh the desire is there, but the will slips so many times. But I think I have hit that "rock bottom" state of mind and ready to stay sober this time. Or Carb free I should say.

I know that Carbs is what puts the weight on me, I have proven that to myself more times than I would care to count.

I'm looking forward to the motivation, the ideas, the inspiration and all that from this thread so that each and everyone of us can reach our ultimate goal, whatever that may be.

Monday is D-Day for me. I start my exercise program and begin my journey to a new me!!!! Until then, I'm planning my workout routine, making my menu's out, I will be cooking all day Sunday to prepare everything for the upcoming week, and I'll have to grocery shop too.

Okay, talk to you bikini babes later.