#15   ^
Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 07:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 167.5/122/115 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 87%

Quote:
Originally posted by DanaP
Even if I wqas not doing low carb, you would think that this WOE is just good for you.....meat and vegtables??I have not cheated one bite!!!!!!

Hi Dana, that's a really good point .. aside from the weight loss or lack thereof, do you feel healthier? Less headachy before meals and less sluggish after? More energy? For me, the difference was amazing, and knowing that I was treating my body better helped keep me going when I've been stalled.

I know how frustrating it is to feel like you're doing everything exactly right, and for a substantial amount of time, and not see any result. The only advice I can give you is what everyone else has already said: identify the foods that might be a problem, cut them out for at least a week at a time, and see if that helps. Also, I would urge you (as others have done) to eat more vegetables. I try to make sure to get most of my carbs from fresh veggies (in other words, the cheese, cream, eggs, splenda, diet soda, etc etc is less than half my total carbs). That helped me a lot.