View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-02-03, 19:05

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 270/232/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:Yes, unfortunately
Progress: 32%
Default Home Bistro Low Carb meals in Canada?

Hello all,

I have found out that Home Bistro gourmet frozen low carb meals are "trying" to find their way in M&M Meat Shops across Canada. However, M&M thinks there is not enough demand for the product at this time. I have e-mailed them and will post their response to me in here. I thought if anyone else is interested in these products they might like to e-mail them and let them know. Heaven knows it's about time we had a good, convenient low carb option readily available in Canada!!

Good afternoon Ms. Lawson,

Thank you for your letter regarding low carb meals. Samples have been received and were tested by our committee. The results were favorable however it was felt that the timing is not yet right for this type of product. As you are aware, there is limited freezer space available at our stores and therefore the products that are listed have to have to be the best sellers. Any time a new product is listed, one has to be removed from the line up to make space.

Twice yearly we conduct a survey at store level asking our franchisees to suggest items they would like to see added to the line up. I will hold your email on file for the next survey results so that your request can be tabulated with others that may come in.

I hope you continue to enjoy the many products available and would like to thank you again for taking the time to send us your comments.

Melanie Schoeneweiss
Assistant Buyer
M&M Meat Shops Ltd.

The e-mail contact that I have is melanies~mmms.ca (just to keep it to the same person ).

Anyway, I hope other Canadians think this is a good idea, like I do. I've tried these products and they are good, and would certainly be a good thing to have readily available to p/u rather than having to order and pay S&H and in U.S. funds.

TTFN,
Sponsored Links