View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jan-02-03, 18:43

Plan: Atkins --> South Beach
Stats: 219/214.5/165 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Yay - a new thread! Thanks, Sunshine

Maybe we should re-introduce ourselves before we get too far.

I'm the mother of two, and work full-time as an architect here in Providence, RI. I'm on my own with the kids, but they see their Dad a few times a week. Also, I'm getting married next November!

I feel great when I'm LC but I don't eat beef or chicken and have trouble with boredom. I can usually stay on the wagon food-wise, but fall short on the water consumption and exercise. This is probably why I haven't seen the results I'd hoped for, and THAT's probably why I get discouraged.

That's where you guys come in!

I am creeping back onto the wagon, and intend to be fully on when I return to work on Monday. (I took some vacation days this week while my two kids were on school break.)

For exercise, I just started "The Firm Volume 6 Complete Aerobic Weight Training." I've only done it twice so far, and I'm not sure there's actually enough actual weight training in it, but I'll stick with it for the 10 workouts they say it takes to see some results. SOME weight training is better than NO weight training, which is what I was down to in the last few months. I just find it very time consuming, and the only time I have to exercise is first thing in the a.m. before the kids are awake.

I'd gotten engaged just as activity on the old thread was dying down, and now we have a date (11/9/2003) and I have a dress! (Informal, halter top.) It needs some alterations already, but I want it to need more .

Looking forward to more posts here ...
Rhu