Old Thu, Jan-02-03, 16:02
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%
Talking

Jo-Ann,

I know what you mean about getting the get up and go when it comes to exercising. I used to be sooooo good at it, but have slipped misserably for about a year now. I am however, very excited about getting started again. I am picking up a weight bench from a friend of mine (she is giving it to me) on Friday after work and starting a major exercise campaign 1/6/03. I am going to do a "modified" BFL challenge.

I am not good about getting up in the mornings to exercise, so I will be exercising during the afternoon and in the evenings. But, I am going to try and get up in the mornings, but if I don't make it, I'll still do my afternoon workouts.

I plan on weighing in on Monday, and measuring. My stats right now at 207.5 are low I know. I have put on some weight because my clothes are tight and I just feel like a slug these days. But I'll come forth with my honest numbers on Monday.

I've got a lot to look forward to this year, my DH and I will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary on a cruise in December 2003. So I have about a year to get this flab into muscle and turn my one piece grandma suit (yes, it has a skirt just like Grandma used to wear) into a sleek black bikini!

I'm so glad to have my bikini babes back in action again. You guys rock!!

Talk to you later,
Tonya