Old Thu, Jan-02-03, 15:09

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default Re: Got room for one more?

Quote:
Originally posted by arnie
I would so love a swimsuit challenge. I too am going some place warm this summer and I want to sport a bikini!!! Right now I'm getting this exercise thing underway, but I need feedback regarding weights versus pilates. I've been lifting on an off for about a year now and I just don't like it. I have tried power yoga and pilates and love it. I need to know from those who have used pilates and weights can I get trim with some added muscle tone by using pilates. I hear Windsor is great!

Arnie...since I have never lifted weights I cannot answer your questions in that regards but am one that tends to bulk up when doing exercising like swimming...was looking for something that tones and sculpts instead and have started the Winsor Pilates...I have been sick over Christmas and am now just starting them up again but will let you know if I like the results I achieve...from just the few 20 minute workouts that I have done so far though can really feel it in the abdominals one point Mari makes in her instructional video is that her exercises are designed to elongate the muscles for a longer leaner look rather than a bulky look and that is what I am hoping to achieve ...B