#3   ^
Old Thu, Jan-02-03, 11:31

Plan: CALP
Stats: 233/221/120
BF:
Progress: 11%
Talking

Hi everybody,

I have been on CALP for about a month now and was very sceptical at first. But I've lost 12 pounds so far!

The way I do it is I eat three meals all consisting of protein (at least 6 oz) plus a veggie and a protrein snack if I need it like a piece of cheese.

For dinner I add in some carbs like I'll have a couple of turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread and a piece of fruit. If I'm still hungry I have more fruit WITH protein like a cup of cottage cheese with an apple cut up in it and some wheat germ on top.

And I walk at least an hour everyday. And I drink water all day long (no diet soda).

So far, I haven't binged in a month and for me, this is a MIRACLE! Whenever I feel the urge, I remember I'll have a nice, filling, tasty dinner.

But also, I must say, I gave up eating sugar quite a while ago so my taste for it has diminished enormously. I just couldn't stand those cravings anymore. And without sugar, years of depression and anxiety have lifted! Just from not eating sugar! I SWEAR!

This all may sound kind of prudent but I've been working on changing my eating habits for quite some time (years, actually).

I find, its three steps up, two steps back, if you know what I mean.

Anyhow, I hope this helps. So far, I'm doing quite well.

Barbara