View Single Post
  #114   ^
Old Thu, Jan-02-03, 01:07

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

Hey Ela - yes as Carol CA says the group goal is 50lb for the month of Jan -- quite gettablel I thought - want a realistic goal so we can all celebrate!!!! - I'm not stooopid!

Jude's quote:
Quote:
I have a fabulous blouse that I bought on ebay that makes me look like a stuffed sausage...

Sweetie you'd be the cutest stuffed sausage on the forum LMAO

HeyJude -- that is one hellova hunk - wait til he sees it!!!!

Now about a weight day -- I don't mind when you weigh - just let me know the loss - i don't want to force anyone into a particular day ..... If we started on the 1st - that's a Wednesday - but that seems a funny day to weigh in -- and we won't have any total until we start to lose.....so this is easier

Just post your 'losings' (eg - down 3lbs this week!!) and I will keep a cumulative score each time I post. (tha'ts easier than me trying to keep track of your stats myself too)

I guess if 'we' put on (God Forbid ) you will likewise have to fessup and I will adjust the score.

Theresa - I was meaning to come to your journal cos i thought that was you that I knew from earlier - last year!!!

Anyway I gotta go - and have a drink of water still haven't weight ... but soon.