View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 21:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177/140/140 Female 5'3 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default OK, I admitted that I am a Carb-O-Holic and this proves it!

~~

OK gang, time for me to "get-into-it" (that big ole' wagon)...Atkins Induction it is, for me, for the next 2 weeks, only meat, cheese, eggs, lettuce & green veggies! I won't bore you guys with my daily menus, 'cause believe me they will be plain and very unexciting...it's easier for me that way, for two weeks...the 1st three days are tuff, but, on the 4th day I'll be on my way!!! It'll be much smoother sailin' after that.

The bad news 1st, I've had to bite-the-bullet and adjust my stats to show that some of the weight I lost since March 2002, has found me again!...yikes!!! (eleven lbs yep, 11)

The good news is that I'm already back to drinking 80 - 100 ozs of water per day
I buy anything in a 20 oz real glass bottle ~ something funky like "diet air" and pour out the contents so that I can use the glass bottle the drink out of at work! We have water coolers and I enjoy drinking it more from a glass bottle ~ (I think my lips are allergic to plastic...lol). I like water and it tastes even better in glass. I drink at least (3) 20 oz bottles at work...then at least (2) more after I get home in the evening.

I'm taking all my supplements everyday:
1 tablet OneSource vitamin/multimineral with Lutein (32 vitamins & minerals) ~
2 tablets Citracal Plus (Calcium Citrate with Magnesium, Vitamin D, and other minerals) ~
1 softgel Omega-3, Flax, & Borage Combination ~
1 DermaVite (Essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants) for healthy skin ~
and even though I don't believe that I have a high metabolic resistance to weight loss, I still take L-carnitine. ~
I take only one prescription drug and it's a blood pressure medication 25mgs (which is 1/2 the dosage that I was taking before Atkins...cut down after 3 mts of LCing)...a reminder too, that my cholesterol reading went down 28 points after Atkins.

I've got the writing on the wall...IF YOU DON'T CHEAT this WOE WORKS, plain and simple...PERIOD!

I have a fabulous blouse that I bought on ebay that makes me look like a stuffed sausage...
My first mini-goal is for that blouse to be a perfect fit and that should happen before the end of my two weeks induction period...

After that I'll set another mini-goal for myself that I'd like to reach by the end of March (my 1 year anniversary here and the one year anniversary of my friendship with my Wendye Frendye!) Seems like I've known her forever though, and I now consider her my "forever friend"!

Welcome everyone who has joined us since I was last here!
I'm proud to be here with all of you! ...NOW ONWARD!

I've brought a "HUNK" for "Induction Inspiration"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arealhunk.jpg (18.5 KB, 23 views)