#1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 20:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149/150/120
BF:
Progress: -3%
Default Oh my, starting Atkins again...would love some support

Hi All,

I've been around for a while. Have posted a bit. I've been away for a few months - I'm heavier than ever and feeling so awful.

Has anyone found that yo-yo-ing to and from LC to High Carb makes it SOOO much harder to get back into LC again? I feel like I am just destroying my body - because I am so sensitive to carbs and they make me puff up and pack on the weight like nothin' else. I haven't yet accepted the "way of life" piece of this - and I need to. My body has proved to me, left right forwards and backwards, that I can't take the carbs.

So I am back to induction tomorrow. Truth be told, I never really did the full-on, real deal, Atkins induction. I've always started with Atkins for a day or two, then went to the Zone or Protein Power. And I never gave up the coffee which has a lot to do with my serious appetite fluctuations.

OK, just want to put my intentions out there into cyberspace. I intend to pay attention to my body and skip the carbs. And to give Atkins the real shot and see how much better I feel - I know I will!

Thanks for reading!!

Sponsored Links