#110   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 20:17

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 270/232/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:Yes, unfortunately
Progress: 32%
Cool

Hello all,

First of all - the hunk is going to have to wait a bit (sorry Wendye). Unfortunately, I have drawn a blank to any that I might bring along with me (oh my God, what's happening to me?!?!). I think I've spent too much time with 7 year olds lately - post Christmas and birthdays - I need more help than I thought

Even though I wasn't "officially" going to join until next week (starting new job, more time, etc.), I do have some goals for this year. Thanks Carol and Wendye for the welcome!

I guess some confession time - good news, I weighed myself yesterday (in front of my husband, so no chance to cheat ) and I weigh exactly what I weighed 7 years ago. Unfortunately, I was 9 months pregnant at the time . Sad, very sad. (I told you to hang on as you hoist me up!!).

I have been avoiding everyone for the past couple months - even my GP has noticed and gave me a call to see how I'm doing and to "invite me" to make an appointment. Can't hide from anyone, geez! However, I am ready to move on now.

This year I am determined to get healthy. I know that eating low carb is the way for me. I've been doing it (not by the book ), and boy, when I eat the wrong thing - look out!! Not a pretty sight. I have PCOS and IBS, when I'm eating properly, life is just so much better for everyone around me, ya hear what I'm saying?

Anyway, my goals are to stay with PP and eat a healthy way, drink at least 100 oz of water a day (I don't drink much else, so it's not that hard - just not too close to betime, please!!), keep my carbs to around 30 g per day (not quite induction levels, but these work for me), and to actually use my glider for something other than a spiffy clothes hanger!

I know this WOE works - my triglycerides were dramatically lowered by doing it (and not even that well). Not to say they can't be better, because I'm sure my doctor would like to see that (poop, I've still got to call her back to accept her invitation ).

Anyway, enough for now. I'll try to remember a hunk next time - please forgive me.

Off to drink some water,