View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 19:40

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

Communication is a complicated thing (especailly in the written form - there is no facial expression or bosy language, no expression, tone or inflection of the voice, - so misunderstandings are bound to occur and i am surprised that they don't occur more often.)

I thnk there have been enough apologies and explanations - for the purpose of this thread a front butt is an overlarge tummy hang that gravity has not been kind to End of discussion. Down with the frontbutt.

Carol and Vivi - we luv you so stick around.

I hope no offense was taken by anyone (lurkers or posters)- we all want the same thing .... to reduce in size - all parts of our body.

Welcome to our newest travellers on the road to slimness in the red wagon.... Tlawson and Beth . Welcome welcome welcome - glad we didn't scare you off!! Plenty of room in all secitons of the wagon - i think the induction section needs to be the biggest so I have allocation the majority of seats there

Now down to LC stuff

CCA - You did so well not getting into the fudge - I am so proud of you - the nuts!!! Fiddle dee dee - not so bad - at least they won't bring on cravings/carbage bloat like fudge might.

Asugar - thanks for a start weight -- I will get weighed today - I am sure the docs will be open!!! I like to have an official weight cos my bathroom scales defy logic and are reading EEEE (error) at the moment - sad very sad!! I can move them round the bathroom and get a 10lb variance in weight usually - but not today.

TLawson - jump in anytime - good exercise anyway -- waiting for that promised hunk and possibly a plan???

So how about a bit of LC discussion - how are you going - where are those fess-ups???

I'll be back when I have weighed - get ready!! - I think I might need 2 seats and an extension seat belt..... but not for too long I hope (just as well there is no seat-charge or I might have to pay double!! like on some of your airlines)