#11   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 18:55
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 7 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Hi there Leslie & Paige!!!

I can so relate to each of your stories... There is no doubt in my mind if my hormones are off like they are drastically, that it has to imbalance your body so much as to affect your whole being with depression, anxiety, moodiness...

I started out on Celexa too... but it really didn't do much for me... When I went on Effexor XR (75)... wow, I was amazed at the difference it made in my life... It stabilized me very much. I was just reading somewhere that they also use Effexor for ADD/ADHD... which I found very interesting and intriguing b/c when I am in my depression or anxiety (and yes, I have even had panic attacks)... I had the symptons of an ADHD adult... lack of focus, fidgety, etc... Just something to throw out there...

I feel a ton better on Effexor, that is the anit-depressant I would recommend. I believe I started on Effexor XR (35), but that just wasn't enough for me... but the 75 does wonders for me... and helps me focus on the day's task at hand...

I just can't help, but believe that depression & anxiety are tied in with PCOS, but I have not read that in any journals or anything... Has anyone attended any of the PCOS conferences out there? One day, I hope to attend.

Just my 2c worth,
Christy