View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Dec-31-02, 11:27

Plan: Sugar Busters
Stats: 155/148/115
BF:
Progress:

cream cheese and macadamia nuts right now--an ounce of cream cheese every 2 to 3 hours, and an ounce of macadamia nuts in the afternoon between the cream cheese...I started this yesterday and am continuing this today, but don't think I can do it very long...

The past 4 weeks, I've been eating 2 eggs fried with about 6 pieces of bacon ( sometimes 4 or 5) for breakfast.

Lunch has been a chicken breast cooked in butter and olive oil with a couple of tablespoons of cream for the drippings (that tastes kind of like a "gravy" to me).

Dinner is salad (about 2 cups romaine) with a couple of red onion rings, one or 2 chopped boiled eggs, about 1/4 cup grated cheddar, and some grilled chicken breast (about 1/2 chicken breast). Dressing is Hidden Valley Ranch mixed with mayo and 1/2 cream 1/2 water. Occasionally a grilled beef patty (can get 3 of these out of 1 lb. of ground chuck) with melted cheddar on it with same salad sans chicken.

80-120 oz water a day, not including coffee.

No Milk!!! No diet drinks!

Christmas Eve I had artichoke dip (about 1/2 cup) that I made with mayo and shredded parmesan, dipped it with homemade "cheese chips", but only ate bacon and eggs that morning.

I have cream in my coffee (decaf with 1 tsp cream per cup, about 4 cups a day, 1 pkt of splenda per cup) I've been eating almost no veggies (except salad) because I'm trying to keep the carbs low!

You already know about the gum.

The day before yesterday I made a soup similar to the Tuscan Soup at Olive Garden using 1 lb. Hot Italian sausage sauteed with 1/2 an onion and 4 pieces of bacon in bacon drippings, added 2 cups chicken broth, and 1 cup cream. Added 8 oz. frozen spinach, and it was OINK! Had this for lunch and dinner Saturday, and the other half of the pot is still in the fridge.

Sorry this was so long, but this is pretty much what I've been eating for 4 weeks.

LD