#148   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 18:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 176/166/125
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default sort of liquid splenda

Erin......YES,YES,YES,
I would certainly be interested in purchasing some sucralose. The question is where are you located? Cost of product and then shipping costs?
I am sure the powder would be most economical to ship, just as the powdered stevia is more economical to use. Then we could dilute it with our own distilled water, and have a carb free product.
So, if you will email more particulars, I bet I can find a few more interested in purchasing this!
*****.******~*****.***
Thanks,
Bette
erinb
Turns out they will sell me either the liquid or powder form, and sent me out samples of both today. Now the problem, i do not need either a kilo of powder or 18 liters of liquid, but that is the minimum order. First of all, I don't want to get in trouble for doing this, but i know a lot of
you are looking for pure sucralose. i feel like a drug dealer or something. i am wanting to know if there is enough interest from you guys wanting to buy some of my extra, for me to order. I am leaning towards the powder, which is 600 times sweeter than sugar. The salesperson told me that
one ounce is equivalent to 96 cups of sugar. If i could get some feedback about this, i would really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Erin