#50   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 13:37
Carol CA

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default Confessions of a CarbSlut

Oh, yeah! I DEFINITELY found my way home!!! Your true confessions, asugar, are funny... even though they're NOT funny! I can so relate! Have you ever driven through a fast food place... ordered twice what a normal person would (or should) order... and ordered an extra drink so that the person taking your order won't know it's all for you??? Me, too!

And here's my corker. I love... I'm talkin' LOVE candy corn. Sheeit.... I have such trashy taste! Every October, my best friend would bring me a bag of candy corn. Last October she left a bag on my front porch... and to my glee, it had 33% MORE FREE! Omigawd... I was in heaven. I took the bag upstairs to my computer. Before long I reached inside... and SOMEBODY had eaten every last one of those things!!! THAT was the last bag of candy corn I ever ate. I had a buzz-a-roo headache after eating that ENTIRE damn bag. Through all that buzzing I thought... this is really sick. I waited till January... and started my low-carbing lifestyle.

CarbSlut? Yep... I'm one, too! And... hey... that front butt has GOT to go! Glad to meet you, girl!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote