#3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 12:03
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Carol...

First of all, there's nothing wrong with you. You are already showing a great loss, that's a good thing!! Everyone loses at their own pace according to what their body has gone through in the past, what it's going through now and how it generally metabolizes. This is not a contest...it doesn't work for some and not for others...it's just an individual journey. Go at your own pace. Believe it or not, slower is better.

Also, if your blood sugar is stabilized, this means that this WOE is definitely working for you. Perhaps your body is making other significant changes inside...the weight is next, don't worry. My hypoglycemia was so out of control I'd have to pull off the freeway to get some peanuts or cheese. I have NEVER had one single spell of shakes or weakness like that since I started in April. And the normal weekly migraines are GONE...except for one in June after eating a piece of carrot cake!! I didn't drop any more than the original induction weight for MONTHS...it's frustrating, I know. But now its on the move!

And...it's working for you too. Stay the course, eat the GOOD things you're allowed to have, drink TONS of water, take your supplements, stay away from hidden carbs/bars/SF chocolates, and eat good, green things with butter, salad dressing, olive oil, sour cream and real cheese!!

Keep the carbs down and the fats UP and you will start seeing good results. Relax. And yes, post a journal!!