View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-02, 23:23

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 195/176/125
BF:too much
Progress: 27%
Default Hi there Michelle!

I guess its because I read on the Firm and the Fit Prime forums about Husbands that have watched wives sweat it out for months doing it this way..then denigrate it.
On the other hand I worked with a personal trainer once that said that he knew "firmies" when they came in because they had such good form...
but its good to see you hear.
In the morning I do Super Sculpt and Scuplted abs hips and thighs... If I have time for more I will throw upper body in.
Before I go much further with this I need to just post again the story of a man I knew as a patient I worked with once.
Because of the sort of facility that he was in and the fact that he was about the worst "flight risk" patient we had ever seen getting out of his ROOM was not possible, let alone allow him up to the weight room in another building on the site.
But this man had the most incredible body I have ever seen..
From THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of pushups and squats he did daily. He would do hundreds of each..and then rest for a couple of hours, then do it again. And that is all he had been doing at least for the year previous to that in another facility he was staying in at the time.
I literally was telling the RN that I worked with to put her tongue back in her mouth and close it when the guy was in our office having any sort of exam. It was that rock hard and defined.
I know many of the "rules' that we read..but I realize WHY many of the rules are made the way that they are... however... Rules are always meant to be bent.. or even broken if the result you want is different..
Okay
Tomorrow I will have a better idea of what I am doing next time.
I will be adding a FitPrime tape and a Cathe DVD to my collection.. that may help with what I am doing..
I hope so. I hope they are as "heavy' as I am looking for.
Till tomorrow!
Poofie!